Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

How can I get glowy skin?

My obsession at the moment are "luminizers". I have tried like 5000 products lol ..liquid, powder, gel..you name it....

Here are the ones that I find work the best for me:

Powder
  • Mac Vanilla (subtle beige golden sheen) and Melon (subtle peachy golden sheen) pigments!
  • NARS albatross
  • Wet n Wild Acapulco Glow
Liquid
  • Revlon's Skinlight (I tried this in Pink Light) and Benefit's Moon Beam worked well, but they slide off my face and disappear within an hour. I did love the "glow" effect they gave for that one hour though:)
Where do I apply luminizers?
I usually dust these on top of my cheekbones, and continue it up on my browbone, making a "C" shape (does this make sense?). I also apply it down the ridge of my nose.

Hope this helps someone...please let me know if you have questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment