Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My favorite concealers

Of late I have been obsessed with concealers. Here are my thoughts on three of my all time favorite concealers:

1) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer (in SC-5)

The smaller side is the perfect salmon concealer ever! The concealer is on the dry side so you definitely need an eye cream with it. There is a certain way to apply this concealer, I found the application tips from LM's website. I am reproducing the salient points for you here (source:
http://www.lauramercier.com/products/flawless_face/products/conceale/secret_camouflage/)



2) Cleu De Peau in Honey

This is freaking fantastic!! I am 100% in love with this concealer. It covered my undereye circles and made me looks so awake. But I rate it #2 since $70 is completely ridiculous price point, and also it tended to accentuate my fine lines around the eyes just a bit.

3) Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Full cover concealer in #10

My third favorite concealer. The only problem is that #10 is just a tad light, and #12 is way too yellow for me. I settled for #10 and then I apply my foundation over it to even it out. This will be perfect for winter when I get lighter.

I hope this helps. What is your favorite concealer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment