skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eye Make Up
Pages
Home
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Smokey taupe goodness
A very simple and quick look using MAC wookwinked, Satin taupe and carbon
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
k
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(60)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(185)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(15)
Pink Purples
My favorite concealers
Which blush are you loving this summer?
Love of the week: MAC Cherish lipstick
Smokey taupe goodness
Stila Charmed Palette only for $10!!!
Seafoam at the beach
Bronze and gold
Gold and burgandy
Smokey blue and green
I've got the blues....
Summer is here!!
Tender greens
Soft matte neutral look
Bold gold look with blue liner
►
May
(16)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(56)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(44)
Popular Posts
Look: Penelope Cruz's matte smoked warm brown eyes
Inspiration: closeup of the eyes: My rendition: I did this look a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it. So ofcourse I forgot the items ...
Foundation review, Part 1
I have tried some new foundation products in the last month or so, and here are my thoughts on them [1] CoverFX Natural FX Water Based Found...
My everyday face
Work is getting really busy so I have created an everyday routine for myself to cut down the time required to "put my face" on eve...
Smokey gold, black, brown eye
Items used: Base: Stila smudgepot in bronze Lid: Sweet scents pigment in Afternoon delight, can also use MAC Bronze Crease: MAC Rule, Saddle...
Love of the week - Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder
I love setting powders since my foundation has a tendency to slip off my face. I have dry skin, but my sunscreen leaves me a bit greasy. I ...
My favorite concealers
Of late I have been obsessed with concealers. Here are my thoughts on three of my all time favorite concealers: 1) Laura Mercier Secret Camo...
My skincare routine
I got a few emails requesting that I share my skincare routine, so here you go. A few basics first, I have dry to normal skin, slightly sens...
Updates skincare routine: winter specific
A few basics first, I have dry to normal skin, slightly sensitive and of late a bit acne prone. I am in my early 30s so anti-aging is very ...
MAC Look: Jingle Jangle
My attempt to create this MAC Look: My rendition: Items used: Base: Urban Decay Go Army cream eyeshadow Lid: NYX Mermaid Green and Kiwi sing...
Look: Champage lid with a smoked green liner
Items used: Lid, inner v: MAC All that glitters Crease: MAC Handwritten Smoked eyeliner: MAC Plummage Waterline: any black kohl Mascara: Cov...
0 comments:
Post a Comment